Doctor recommendation in Tucson

susiq
on 5/12/06 4:03 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I just moved to Tucson and am looking for a PCP (Private Care Physican) that is fat friendly. I have my first appointment for WLS May 19th in Scottsdale so I'd like a PCP that has worked with others that have had WLS. Thank you, Susi Olive' [email protected]
K B (Tucson)
on 5/12/06 11:25 am - Tucson, AZ
I just met this doc, but her husband is a wl surgeon, so she definitely knows something about bariatric surgery and bariatric issues. She is young and was nice, professional and seemed competent when I consulted with her. Her office in on Campbell right by the Rillito River. Her name is Tisha Schwartz. Her husband is Monte Schwartz and his office is Foothills Surgery on Camp Lowell. Email me if you have questions.
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/13/06 12:52 am - Tucson, AZ
I really like my PCP-he took care me the best he could when I was 347 lbs...but he was against me having surgery. He is very knowledgeable...and heavy himself....I might consider Dr. Swartz's wife bec I really want a DR. who knows more about bariatrics than my PCP does. I see my PCP for the first time in like 15 months next month. I have lost like 140 lbs since he saw me last. My endrocrin Dr released me 3 months ago...said I was to healthy...and he needed to work on sick patients. I perrered the endrocrin Dr. I really like the fact that Dr. Grapp took 30 min with me at every visit. I felt.....not rushed. But, he released me. I am not in Love with my PCP that I would not change to Dr. Swartz's wife.....since my health is the main issue in my life. I will do what needs to be done. Sandy
jenw82
on 5/15/06 5:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'd agree with Dr. Tisha Schwartz. I've met her and she seems very nice. My PCP is Dr. Michelle Meyer (who is the female Dr. Schwartz's partner) and she has been fantastic about everything. Either of them would be a really good choice. Jen
Most Active