approved by Aetna

sallyann
on 5/15/06 11:01 pm - page, AZ
Dont be afraid Let your Drs office gather all the info they need before submitting to Aetna and all should go well and you will be approved before you know it. Good luck to you..Im sure it will be worth the hard work! Have you read the clinical bulletins for Aetna? That will tell you exactly what you need to have done in order to be approved. Let me know if you need help? Good Luck to you!! Sally
Sondra J. S.
on 5/16/06 6:12 am - Show Low, AZ
Sally, OmG Congrats!!!! I just read I can't wait for you to join us!!!! Way to go!!!! You will so have to let us know the very minute you have a date!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!!! You have worked so hard and have been so patient, and the waiting is the hardest part!! We all know that all to well. You are well on your way to a new and better and much healthier life!!!! Welcome to being closer to the other side darling we wouldn't have it without you!!!! Sondra, 315/258/150 57lbs. gone forever!!!!
jenw82
on 5/16/06 12:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank you so much. Yes, I have read the clinicals, but I just think I am a compulsive worrier. I just worry for close to no reason. Maybe I just want it so much. I wish you the best of luck with everything! You're on your way to the losing side! Jen
Most Active