approved by Aetna

sallyann
on 5/11/06 5:55 am - page, AZ
Im in shock. Aetna approved my surgery in less than a week! I was worried that they would deny since I missed a Dr appt in Dec 2005. Thank you all for your support. and Thank you to Colleen at dr Fangs office for making sure all the paperwork was in order to send to Aetna. Im waiting for a surgery date..Hope it will be sometime early June. Sally
Darlene X
on 5/11/06 7:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOOOO HOOO SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!! make sure you stay on Pat's case about getting a date scheduled... it took me a few un-returned phone calls to get it worked out!! Darlene
sallyann
on 5/11/06 9:12 am - page, AZ
Thanks for the advice..when should I call back? cuz I can be a sqweeky wheel! I cannot wait to be in your shoes!!! wont be long now! Thanks ..SAl
Ginger
on 5/11/06 1:46 pm - Chandler, AZ
Congradulations Sally!I'm soooo glad you got approved. I know ya had to hold your breath for awhile with those stupid insurance hoops tojump through! Happy days for sure! HugsGinger
sallyann
on 5/11/06 8:24 pm - page, AZ
How are you doing Ginger? good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you since your surgery. I spoke to Sheryl Tilley and she sounds WONDERFUL!! she is so happy and still very glad to have had the surgery. Take care!! Sally
vquigley
on 5/11/06 11:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sally, that is great news! I hope it is sooner than later. I'm still waiting . . . Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/12/06 3:40 am - Prescott, AZ
hI my good friend! It was great talking to you when you got approved!!!!! My eye makeup was a mess -- I was tearing up so much. And then I went out in the yard to tell my Mom who was doing the rose bushes and started to cry all over again. I am so happy for you!! My life has changed so much. Yours will too. Can I be your angel? Hugs! Sheryl 320/230/160 RNY LAP 10/28/'05
sallyann
on 5/12/06 4:15 am - page, AZ
I would love that Sheryl!! Cuz you are such an angel anyway! Lets talk soon! Love ya, Sally
Brenda's G.
on 5/14/06 5:21 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Sally, Did you have any problems getting into a Pulmonologist for surgery clearance. All of them that I call that are covered by Aetna, have a waiting list til July or August. Can you recommend one? Thanks.
jenw82
on 5/15/06 5:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
That's great! I am so nervous about the process of getting approved by Aetna. Oh well, it's going to happen like it is meant to happen. Jen
Most Active