miss me? please say yes!

Brandy H
on 5/11/06 4:03 am - Glendale, AZ
hi arizona, i have been crazy busy. i haven't even been on the boards in so long. i try to read and keep up but never have time to post. i hope SOMEONE missed me. haha we had a GREAT vacation in san diego! such a fun week. we did the beach (it was cold...but fun!) we did the zoo, sea world, then went up north to anaheim area and went to california adventures and then to d-land! i have to say that taking off 125 lbs makes a world of difference with the legs/feet/knees not hurting when running around with a 5 year old at theme parks. i had NO pain. no need for advil/motrin and i kept up with her till day 7. OH and i just found out that i am going to maui this august...it is my husband's and i 10 year wedding anniversary this halloween (yes i got married on halloween) and my friend is getting married in august on maui so we thought we would go for her wedding and stay a week to celebrate our 10 year. i am SOOOOOOOOO excited. but i am really really determined to try to get down 32 lbs by then. keep your fingers crossed for me and i will do my part by keeping my ever shrinking behind in the gym! haha. talk to you soon. OH and one more thing....if i ever had your email address i don't anymore....my computer DIED and i lost EVERYTHING!!! so email me if you want me to put you back in my address book. brandy 357/232/180ish
Darlene X
on 5/11/06 4:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! My beautiful Angel, I missed you! I was actually thinking about you yesterday because I hadn't seen you in so long posting etc. I was going to post a subject to see where you were.... but I guess I don't need to now!! I can't wait to go to a bunch od CA fun parks! I love them, but when I got to the USA I was too heavy..... I want to plan on going once EJ has lost a little more weight and can handle being on his feet a lot.... Im so jealous of your Maui trip... how about you ditch hubby and take me? LOL Keep us updated girly, don't dissapear like that again!!! Darlene 338/272/170
Brandy H
on 5/11/06 5:01 am - Glendale, AZ
ahhhhh...thanks for missing me darlene hmmm ditch hubby and take you. i am sure we could get in all kinds of trouble together! i am a very bad influence. hehe. it is a thought. i will have to get back to you on that. brandy
JRinAZ
on 5/11/06 10:15 am - Layton, UT
Course we missed you! But...I guess you were off the boards for a good reason! .......When you rolled off the surgery table, the cameraman said ...Miss "Miss Brandy H....what are you going to do now that you've had Weight Loss Surgery?" .....to which you gave the right answer = DISNEY LAND!!!! Yup...I'm feeling the heat today! LOL! Glad you had fun! Increase your protein, increase your water, increase your time at the gym and decrease everything else! You'll be ready for that itsy bitsy teeny weeny beach attire in August! (yup, I'm jealous!) Hugggz, Joyce
Brandy H
on 5/12/06 12:25 am - Glendale, AZ
"itsy bitsy teeny weeny beach attire" you really are feeling the heat! haha. thanks for the welcome back though! off to the gym brandy
desert rat
on 5/12/06 12:16 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Of course we missed you! I thought about you on Monday (happy anniversary, by the way ) & had even typed a message to you but then I hit some foreign key & it all got erased but I WAS thinking of you! Are you up for a night at Anderson's 5th Estate? Could be fun. Dj
Most Active