Living in Tucson, Surgery in Phoenix - advice?!?!

kayjaybee
on 5/10/06 12:21 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi all, Oooooo it's good to be among friends! You all are amazing! I'm in the process of trying to be approved for lap rny. I live/work in Tucson but will be having the surgery in Phoenix with Dr. Fang. I have SO many questions. If you've had surgery in another town from where you're living, or if you know anything about the process/procedure with Dr. Fang and his office, please let me know - I'd love to chat you up. Thanks a bunch - Hugs, K
LisaSpi
on 5/10/06 1:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
hi Krista, I live in Tucson and had my surgery in PHX with Dr Fang....he's a very good surgeon! I had my surgery almost 2 years ago. Feel free to email me! Lisa Spiker 364/207/160 pre-surgery/present/MY goal
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/10/06 1:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
[email protected] is the Tucson support group web site. The meetings are listed on the web site. Many questions can be answered at support group. But, Dr. Fang's support groups are you ultimate resource...attend them. Sandy in Tucson 347/166/150
Darlene X
on 5/10/06 10:32 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Dr Fang was mine, and my husbands surgeon. If you have questions about his process let me know Darlene
Karen37
on 5/14/06 9:10 am - Anchorage, AK
Hi, there! I am living in Tucson, an d I am having my surgery on May 22nd in Phoenix. I go to Dr. Villares. It has been tough having to do everything in Phoenix, but it's not that bad. Please let me know if you need any help! I am relatively new to this, but I'll do my best! Cheers! Karen
Most Active