Why?

JRinAZ
on 5/9/06 1:48 am - Layton, UT
Those who attend support meetings increase their chances for getting to goal and staying there according to stats done by several comprehensive hospital prgrams! and besides that.....it's FUN!!! Chandler Support Group Meeting tonight... 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson in Conference rooms 1 and 2. Dinenr afterwards on the patio of My Big Fat Greek Rsetaurant! Yummy protein choices! Guest Speaker: Darcie E., author or WLS Cookbook, successful WLS grad, and fun person to hang out with! Time for questions and answers and group discussion. Meet and greet others in your same shoes (whatever the size! ) Contribute to Jinnifer and John's angel baskets. Have some FUN FUN FUN! See you tonight! Hugggggzzzzz! Joyce
Darlene X
on 5/9/06 2:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
Why? Because you get to spend the evening with beautiful Joyce... Why? Because you get to check out all the hot men post-ops and pre-ops LOL
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/9/06 10:40 am - Tucson, AZ
Amen Joyce.....I believe in support groups and good protein supplements. support groups make you accountable. The ones I use to see at meetings stopped losing or are gaining. Not all....not all....but some. Sandy
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/9/06 10:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Man I need arm surgery....going for consult next week. Sandy
jenniebr
on 5/11/06 11:57 am - queen creek, AZ
How often do you have the support meetings? My husband and I are interested in attending since we currently have no support but one another! Thanks Jen
JRinAZ
on 5/11/06 12:06 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Jen! We meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. 6 - 7:30 pm ...followed by dinner at a local restaurant. Chandler Regional Hospital is on Frye and Dobson; conference rooms 1 and 2 on the lower level. We'd LOVE to have you join us! We have quite a few couples to add to our fun mix of pre-ops and post-ops. The next meeting will be on the 23rd. Kathy Welton will be our guest speaker. She's a post-op of 3+ years that quickly reached her goal weight and has maintained her tiny, healthy size without regain! We want to know her secrets! LOL! She's also been on a t.v. commercial for Brdiges St Lukes. Let me know if you have any questions. ... We have a bunch on our support site from your part of the world. Hugggz, Joyce
Most Active