What protein??

missyshy
on 9/7/12 6:15 am - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
 What protein shakes did you use?? Mine tasted like hell :(  
Im doing pre diet, did you just mix yours with water or milk as suggested on can of powder? 

Kelly-AnneH
on 9/7/12 6:54 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
Which ones have you tried? What exactly was the horribleness issue? What are the guidelines from your surgeon's office?

My favourite premade is Pure Protein, which comes in a 4-pack of cans. I find it at Superstore and Walmart. Bodylogix Protein H2O is also not horrible. (Shopper's Drug) my sis likes their premade shakes.

For powders I quite like Body Fortress from Walmart and Iso Sensation from the health food stores. For a change the fruity versions of Whey Gourmet (found at SaveOn) are inoffensive mixed with water.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

missyshy
on 9/7/12 6:57 am - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
 I tried unjury powder, now I don't expect for it to taste good but this almost resulted in a vanilla explosion in the kitchen which sent my twits into a fit of laughter! 
Maybe I'll try a pre made!  
annemarietanguay
on 9/7/12 8:06 am - Canada
I am using Melaleuca protein. I think they are the best out there. The taste is really good......Its almost like having a treat. Let me know if you want details how to order them online. Usually they hare at your door in 2-3 days.
Gizzys
on 9/7/12 9:39 am - Canada
I use Premier Nutrician Protein Shakes.  30g of protein a serving.  I buy them at Costco.

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/12 1:06 pm - Canada
I also used and still use the Costco Premier Protein shakes.

I find them quite palatable if they are cold.

Good Luck

Most Active