Pre diet starts tomorrow! Also going smoke free! Yup it's gonna be bumpy lol

missyshy
on 9/6/12 12:27 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
 14 days till surgery!!!! 2 week pre diet, I'm the worlds lightest smoker but I'm giving up the habit! Gotta get healthy so I can work out and breathe easier! Wish me luck! I live with 2 teenagers a 2 pack a day smoker and he LOVES his cheeseburgers!  Oh hell i love his cheese burgers! 

I can do this! I will succeed and be a great example for my children and family! 
I will not subcome to things that will take me from my children!  

Have I mentioned how great my kids are! My daughters a fitness but and both her and my son are so proud I'm doing this!  Their father is pushing 400 lbs, his wife is over 300, my sweet heart is almost 3300 lbs..... I told my kids and my son gave me the biggest hug and said so you'll be able to run and play football with me? I said yes and he cried :( he was so excited! 
Theres my motivation !
jennyrenny
on 9/6/12 1:15 pm - Canada
DS on 08/11/12
OMG, I can't believe your surgery is two weeks away!!!

OF COURSE you can do it. I have absolutely no doubts!

Soon you and I will strutting our stuff all over Calgary.

HW: 365, SW (August 11, 2012): 351

missyshy
on 9/6/12 1:24 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/21/12
 Can't wait lol I'm gonna be all over that!  Gotta get a new bathing suit this weekend :( pls let this be the last 1 have to buy in plus sizes! 
Gizzys
on 9/6/12 1:33 pm - Canada
You will do great.  It's a good thing you are doing for yourself and your family.  It was the best thing I have ever done and I have had little to no complications.

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

TanyaDr
on 9/6/12 1:45 pm
Lap Band on 08/14/12
Way to go for not only making this awesome decision for a happy healthier lifestyle but for also choosing to go the extra mile by kicking the habit!  I quit as well and I have to tell you, it made a world of difference in my recovery!  Best of luck, soon you'll be buying the bathing suits you WANT TO instead of the ones you HAVE TO!

Most Active