What are you taking with you?

Jana G.
on 12/4/09 1:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
 Well...my day is almost here. I am scheduled for December 7, and cannot get here soon enough. 

But my question for everyone is this...what are you taking with you to the hospital? I will be in two nights, so I will be home on December 9. But I'm not sure what all I should take with me to the hospital. So any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Lotsa hugs!
Jana

tracz1969
on 12/4/09 10:42 am
RNY on 12/22/09 with
My Dr. recommeded to me to wear loose clothing that I can wear home, socks or slippers, a robe, mp3 player and a book. Very minimal.

Hope all goes well. Will be right behind you on the 22nd, can't wait.

God Bless,
Tracy
Cynthia T.
on 12/5/09 11:48 am - Lincoln, RI
Hi.  My surgery date is December 10.  I was told to bring just my license and medical card to the hospital.  No fancy nighties or p.j.s as I would be wearing a hospital johnny, support stockings and hospital provided slippers while I am in for my stay.  So I guess I just will have my hubby bring in my toothbrush, a comb, a book to read for when I get to my room, and my clothes to go home.
Best of luck in your surgery. 
JudiJudi T
on 12/5/09 2:18 pm
 I was told some lip balm is a good idea .. i'm not taking much besides a pair of Crocs (can't walk in just socks) and a robe.  

Before/after pic in my profile.  
Surgery: Dec 2009, lost 100 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
No longer Obese!
sudemo09 · 1 replies · 916 views
I went dancing...
Tere O. · 1 replies · 940 views
6 Months Out ~ Already!!!
Tere O. · 7 replies · 1137 views
Sharing my day with you guys
Teresa D. · 6 replies · 1056 views