Lapband Surgury on 12/8/09

Livedreams
on 12/2/09 11:48 am - Big Lake, MN
Have the date set.  Have been doing the pre-surgury diet.  IT IS HELL!!!!!!!!! Liquids only diet(no calorie drinks, sugar free jello, and carnation instant breakfast) I have been nervous about surgury but now i'm excited to get it over with so i can eat something other then a drink!!! I can honestly say that post surgury diet will be a breeze after this!  Who knew that food is included in so many activities and environments in one day!  I'm new to this site so having some "friends" around the same surgury date and type of surgury would be great!  Good luck to all the december surguries!!!!!!!
Cote1980
on 12/3/09 1:46 am - Manchester, NH
Congratulations.  I'm having RNY the same day!
Jeff
IRESHEIS
on 12/3/09 3:15 am
Good luck to you too...you'll stay in my thoughts and prayers...keep in touch for mutual support because I believe that will help us alot.   I'm trying to look at this like a new day in my life..a new start of sorts..
IRESHEIS
on 12/3/09 3:07 am
Hi...My surgery is Monday, 12/7, and I feel the same way with the preop diet but I figure I have to do what I have to do and I'm very commited to getting myself back into great shape, so this is the very start.   I too am nervous but excited at the same time....I keep trying to look towards to the summer time of next year and how great it'll be to feel better by then.   I'll say a prayer for you and I that all goes well - which I know it will as I have much confidence in my dr and staff.   Let's think about next Xmas...just imagine how we'll feel!!!!
IRESHEIS
on 12/3/09 3:13 am
I feel the same way and just wish the surgery were over with....am nervous and excited....let's project to next Xmas and imagine how we're going to feel...?!?!?!?  Let's keep in touch for mutual support, okay....
IRESHEIS
on 12/3/09 3:17 am
Keep in touch...good luck to all the Xmas surgery people...this is a gift to ourselves!
Livedreams
on 12/3/09 7:39 am - Big Lake, MN
Thanks Jeff!  Good luck to you on your day!  Iresheis will for sure stay in touch!  Nice to have someone to talk to that understands...I thought i was going to kill my boyfriend last night!!!!  Oh well I discovered chicken bullion broth...its almost like real food!  I like the way to look at it as a GIFT to ourselves....nice one Iresheis!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
No longer Obese!
sudemo09 · 1 replies · 916 views
I went dancing...
Tere O. · 1 replies · 940 views
6 Months Out ~ Already!!!
Tere O. · 7 replies · 1137 views
Sharing my day with you guys
Teresa D. · 6 replies · 1056 views