hi

Luvitsunny
on 2/14/10 10:42 am - Sunny South, FL
Hope everyone is doing well...I miss hearing from you surgery guys and gals from Dec. 2003. luvitsunnyv

See God's track record in your journey,

decide that you will trust Him. 

alise007
on 3/17/10 12:42 am - Hickory, NC
Hey there!  How are you!?
Things are pretty well here.  2 kids post op.  They will be 2 and 4 this spring. Dealing with a bit of reactive hypoglycemia on occasion related to certain foods.

Need to lose a good 20 lbs to get back to goal but considering I gain 50 lbs with BOTH pregnancies I can't complain.  I can still fit into regular sized clothing which was my goal so I am happy 6 yrs out!
Luvitsunny
on 4/9/10 4:36 am - Sunny South, FL
Congratulations Alise on the children.  How exciting.  I know they are a joy to your life!

I deal with some hypoglycemia from time to time, too.  I think my last episode was last fall.  I try to keep the glucose tablets and a protein bar in my purse at all times. I never seem to know when it might hit me.   I've gained to my goal weight of 134 but would like to be back around 125. I've slacked some on my exercise but not on my food intake.  I'm still pretty careful. 

It's good to hear from you and know that you are still happy with your decision. Me, too!
 Blessings,

Luvitsunny
on 6/13/11 7:42 am - Sunny South, FL
WOW! I admit that I haven't been on OH in probably years. ..... however, let's still hear from each other.  I am going thru some tuff stuff!

Luvitsunny
on 6/13/11 7:44 am - Sunny South, FL
I really need a reVISION, too.  I am not understanding this point in my life.  I don't think it it WLS related.

Luvitsunny
on 6/13/11 7:47 am - Sunny South, FL
It has been way too long since I have posted on OH.....I truelly believe in the decision to have WLS.  However, my  thots/brain has had so many adjustments.  I am 7 + years post op. Don't regret my decision and one moment.

tinkerbell7977
on 10/22/10 11:35 pm - Crystal Falls, MI
Just checking in after all these years. I hope everyone is doing well. I just had a revision so I am back to square one. I never gained much wt. back after my first one but never ever got down to goal for some unknown reason. I am hoping that this time I can finally feel like I had the surgery for a reason!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 693 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 701 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 679 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 682 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 850 views