Surgery on Nov 6...

Allison P.
on 11/2/09 7:29 pm - Agoura Hills, CA
And I cannot stop thinking about it!  (Or talking about it.  My family is starting to get annoyed with me.)  I'm so excited!  Good luck to everyone.

Allison

5' 4" HW/305 Consult/288 Surgery/280 Current/163 Dr. Goal/131 My Goal/140

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 3:24 am
3 days away!! How exciting!!!!!!  WLS is on my brain big time!  You are sooo not alone!!
Medicfem
on 11/3/09 4:47 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
I can't stop talking about it either!  I started a binder with words of encouragement and receipes.
Keeps me focused!

Good Luck to you both!

Penny
kig
on 11/4/09 7:45 am
my surgery is also Nov. 6 , less then 48 hours.Wow !! Good luck
L. B
on 11/4/09 11:52 am - houston, TX
Good luck to you guys... you have a new lease on life and much happiness awaiting!!
Mine is 11/9/09 and i am freaking out, very emotional this last week!! Stay strong....
Laura     
missnanajean
on 11/11/09 9:27 pm - Friendswood, TX
Laura, How are you doing? I'm in Houston too had RNY from lapband on Nov.5 Dr. Marvin. How is the pain? I'm still having tightness and burning in my left side. Have found only take a sip with the pain med and wait for 39 min. It absorps better and doesn't wash into the intestine as quick to cause drowsyness and lasts for 4 hours. Also yesterday went to half lortab/halftylenol which helps more. I'm on clears til tomorrow then hopefully on to mushies for 4 weeks. I'm ready for something different  and getting hungry. Did you know we have several groups here in Houston? I belong to the Pasadena 2nd Mon group that meets at Panera Bread off Fairmont/ Beltway 8  and 2nd Sat. at Starbucks across from Baybrook Mall in Webster off 45 So going toward Galveston. We meet this Sat. Also they have a great RDY(Ramon,Debra,Yvonne) Conference every year in the Spring. They are planning one for March in the Woodlands. Welcome to the Loser Side! Please keep me updated. Miss Jean 
L. B
on 11/12/09 7:46 am - houston, TX
HI glad to hear your doing good. I alo had mine 11-9-09, I am very sore and tired. I only get relieve when I am lying down. I would love to come to the groups and get involved, that would be such a good positive thing for me to do. Well I will keep in touch. Thanks
Laura     
missnanajean
on 11/12/09 8:32 am - Friendswood, TX
Wow you can lie down. I slept the first 4 days in the recliner  now on the sofa. Tried the bed last night still not good.  Tomorrow will be better than today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1886 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 881 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 896 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1264 views