Nov. 18th

Life is a Beach
on 11/17/09 4:54 am
Thanks Janell, what a wonderful sentiment. Good luck to everyone and I'll see you all on the loser's bench! :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Life is a Beach
on 11/18/09 8:39 am
Hi everyone,
I just want you to know that my surgery was rescheduled for tomorrow. The doctor's first surgery had complications and went very long.  I'm okay with it since what's meant to be is meant to be. A refreshed doctor is A-OK in my book!
Janell C.
on 11/21/09 10:14 am
That must have been somewhat frustrating to find out your surgery was delayed a day.  But it's over and done with now.  Congrats!
Life is a Beach
on 11/21/09 10:28 am
On November 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM Pacific Time, llenaj wrote:
That must have been somewhat frustrating to find out your surgery was delayed a day.  But it's over and done with now.  Congrats!
It was frustrating at the time especially because I was mentally ready for it. Now, it's over, done and I'm on the mend and ready to LOSE! :)
Life is a Beach
on 11/20/09 6:57 am
Hi everyone,
Surgery went well and I'm home and recovering. I have some discomfort where the port is but overall not bad. Trying to get my fluids in and walking. :)
Janell C.
on 11/21/09 10:11 am
I came home today.  Surgery took four and a half hours, but God bless that Doctor, he stayed with it.  And to my ultimate surprise I awoke to the news that the surgery had been a success and it had been done laparoscopically.  What a gift!
Life is a Beach
on 11/21/09 10:27 am
Hooray! Glad you are home and it's done! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1886 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 881 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 896 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1264 views