3 Days Till Nov.

ladymoya
on 10/28/09 9:49 pm - Baltimore, MD
3 days till november.....woooooo who's fired up. I have been so ready for this and now its here i feel like dancing. Everyone tell me how ur feeling. I know alot of nervous ppl out there. I wont lie I'm a lil.....but I'm still goin in there wit my boxing gloves and knock this out. Happy Surgery Everyone!

Just M.
on 10/28/09 11:05 pm
I know you are suppppppper excited.
I am so Grateful unto God and yes, I will continue Praising Him in Advance!
   287~267~249~135     starting/surgery/current/goal

Nerd Lover
on 10/29/09 12:44 am
I have 4 more days and I'm thinking I don't have enough time in the world to finish up work before tomorrow and do what I need to do at home!  I was nervous the past 2 days, even thinking "ok so what if I die" kind of thoughts.  But all that has past and now I'm just dreading the magnesium citrate hahaha!

I went from all liquids to 1 meal a day (lunch), so I totally failed you guys on the liquid thing lol.  But, I'm back on the bandwagon tomorrow and 3 days of clear liquids.  YAY!  I've lost 11 lbs though!

Well I will be on here a million times before I leave on Sunday, so I'll see you around!  Woohoo it's almost here!
        ~*ChRiStY*~

high/current/goal
272/143/140

I  NERDS!!!
shortnsassyangel
on 10/29/09 5:56 am
I am too nervous to be excited! I'm also worried about having enough time to do what I need to at the office and at home before surgery.  Had my pre-op testing today and I have lost 12 lbs! 

Good luck everyone!
Angela    
Pangel19AK
on 10/30/09 1:30 am - Hinesville, GA
Cant wait till Nov 3rd just a couple days around the corner. Been trying to get everything done around the house this week. Nerves still but excited at the sametime.

So Happy as off to Day on my Liquid Diet I went from 258lb to 240lb I Lost 18lbs

rebecca C.
on 10/31/09 10:51 pm - marion, VA
Wow we now have two days till the big day nerves are running in high gear now good luck everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1886 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 881 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 896 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1264 views