harder than i thought...so glad its over

wannabealittlemama
on 10/10/10 3:32 am - Milton, FL
Had the vsg on Thursday...home Friday nite. Was more painful than i expected. i feel like a beached whale. hard to get up and down. i am feeling better each day and am getting in a little protein and a good bit of fluids. lots of naps. soooo happy its over and i can start healing up.
Anna
debra mcdonald
on 10/10/10 7:50 am - Fort Myers, FL
Am glad you are home and doing better day by day.. I go in the morning...

Deb
www.bariatricstyle.blogspot.com

wannabealittlemama
on 10/11/10 1:07 am - Milton, FL
good luck! its rough the first couple of days, sleep alot...hang in there. let us know how u do.
Anna
Lisa R.
on 10/27/10 12:12 pm - Dallas, TX
I had mine a week ago tomorrow and it was rougher than I thought too, Anna.  Years ago I had my gall bladder removed laproscopically, went home the next day and never took pain meds. I really thought this was gonna be like that.  I think I didn't factor in my age and the fact that they're messing with an organ you use every single day. I also wasn't near as fit.

Regardless...

Here's to having it behind us and moving forward as happier, healtheir, smaller selves!

Lisa

5 ft. 0 in.  HW/242      SW/236     CW/216    GW/120?

basswoman
on 11/14/10 1:37 am
I'm having vsg tomorrow (Monday), I'm nervous and I'm not young either so hoping I can deal with it and don't have too many issues. I wish you all luck on your healing and please wish me luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Failed again
Norma 1010 · 0 replies · 956 views
Anyone here anymore?
Heather Lundquist · 3 replies · 1075 views
Cravings
peaceandlove · 1 replies · 796 views