Home ~ Its my birthday ......Its my birthday! Monday Oct 22, 07

Angel O.
on 10/24/07 11:10 pm - HomeTown, TX
Hey fellow losers! I am home from the hospital and doing well. The ride home was a bit of torture, but I made it and went to bed as soon as arriving. My daughter AnnMarie and husband tag teamed while I was in the hospital. My angel Teresa came to visit and brought a load of gifts that will be helpful in the days after surgery. Dr. Barker was awesome! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful caring surgeon. I appreciate all your prayers and support. We have another loser on the Terrell Troopers bench! Praise God~ Blessings, Angel
wynotha
on 10/25/07 8:32 am - Oklahoma City, OK
That is great Angel. I'm glad everything went well. You are on your way now. Hope you recovery is speedy and quick so that you can get up and get going again. Keep us up to date on how you are doing as time goes by. Take care.
lizzybear
on 10/25/07 9:53 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations Angel!!! I'm so excited for you and happy that you're feeling so well. I was wondering how the ride home would be. My sister bought me a little pillow like my mom had for her heart surgery, so I could hold it to my tummy on the ride home. It helped lessen the driving bumps for my mom's chest for her ride home, so I'm hoping it's the same for the tummy!
kevin79
on 10/26/07 1:58 am - clarkston, WA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! how are you feeling? i am praying for you and i am glad your on the losers bench with all of us!!! if you have any questions let me know and remember you are awesome!!! kevin
Angel O.
on 11/1/07 11:49 am - HomeTown, TX
Hey Kev, Boy its been a long time since I have heard from you! How are you doing at this point? I am at 11 day out and have lost 11.6 pounds. I have had two hard days so far, today being one of them. I have an awful sinus headache, and the tylenol that is recommended by my Surgeon is not working. You have a great day, hope to hear from you soon! Blessings, Angel
kevin79
on 11/2/07 1:21 am - clarkston, WA
hey angel!! i know i know its been a long time and i do apologize for that i have been working my butt off trying to work out about 7 days a week and man i feel a difference!!! i have lost 43lbs so far since the 2nd of oct and 16 inches off my tummy!!! woohoo !!! congrats on your wieght loss !! hey i know how you feel i have had this sinus crap for a week now and i havent gone to the docs but its been rough on my pouch! and i i found out that no sugar added ice cream is bad for me as well as a flour tortilla, i know the tortilla sounds bad but it was a recipe that i got from the soft/pureed diet off the internet and it made me really sick yesterday i was dry heaving all day so becareful! um so thats whats going on here still hitting the grind stone! how are you feeling? how was surgery? messege me back and remember you are awesome!!!! kevin
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views