Prayer request - RNY surgery Monday @ 8:00 AM

Angel O.
on 10/21/07 11:31 am - HomeTown, TX
Good evening all, I will be having my RNY surgery tomorrow (Monday) at 8:00 AM. I would like prayers for me and Dr. Wade Barker. I am sooooo excited! Soon I will be a LOSER! Blessings, Angel
wynotha
on 10/21/07 12:43 pm - Oklahoma City, OK
Precious Heavenly Father I lift Angel up to you for your protection and speedy recovery with her surgery tomorrow morning. Guide Dr. Barker in this procedure and let her surgery be uneventful and thorough. Give her patience in her recovery and in her healing. Be with her family as they wait patiently while she goes through this life changing procedure and comes out on the other side healthier and in minimum pain. We ask all these things in Jesus's name. Amen.
lizzybear
on 10/21/07 1:31 pm - Olympia, WA
Hi Angel. I'm sending lots of prayers and good wishes your way and Dr. Barker's way. I am so happy for you! Be sure to let us know how you're doing as soon as your up to it.
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/07 3:12 pm - CA
My prayers are with you that you will have a speedy recovery. PS: I right behind you on Thursday and I can't wait.
dlg253
on 10/21/07 5:12 pm
Dear Angel, I pray for your safe journey of being reborn, and may Dr. Barker's hands be guided through the almighty. I am so happy for you, and may your recovery be short and speedy! AMEN!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views