John Pavic surgey, wife thrilled

biggermann
on 10/18/07 10:02 am - stoney creek, Canada
Just talked to Jenniffer, Johns wife and she gave me a phone # to get ahold of john. I can't its been busy all night. "oh yes, everyone is phoning him. I asked her if the long fight to have surgery was worth it, "oh yes, I'm thrilled he gets a life back>" John has been trying for 4yrs. the same thing the canadian doctors have not made this a priority. John is now up and walking around and can't wait to get home. In the meantime I will try to get ahold of him for a few wordss. Greg, MacLeod
lizzybear
on 10/19/07 12:35 pm - Olympia, WA
I'm so happy for John and his wife and the beginning of his new life. I don't know them, but I wish him and his wife both all the best after their terribly long wait. Four years must have seemed like a lifetime. I've only been waiting 10 months and it seems like it's been forever. With the phone being busy all night, sounds like he's got lots of friends. I bet they're so happy to count you as one of them. I just wanted to let you know how nice I think it is that you keep everyone updated on what's going on.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views