2 week post op update!!!!!!

kevin79
on 10/18/07 4:02 am - clarkston, WA
hey everyone i just had my 2 week post op appt yesterday and it went extremely well!!!!! i lost 30lbs so far since surgery and i have lost a total of 16 inches off my body!!!! i am totally excited i am in the pureed/soft foods stage and it is getting better! one thing i would like to know is if anyone has some recipes for tthe stage i am at ???cause i can only eat babyfood lol for so long !!! take care and remember you are all awesome!!!! p.s. more to come later!!! kevin
Julie G.
on 10/19/07 3:32 am - Marana, AZ
Hey Kevin! That's great!! 30lbs!!! I need to remember to take my measurements soon.. it is amazing to see the weight fall off. I am anxious to get to the soft food stage. Julie 10/10/07
clring5
on 10/31/07 7:00 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Kevin, congrats! I had my surgery Oct 11th. I have been eating things like tuna with a few drops of light mayo and a cracker, egg salad (tiny bit of mayo & mustard), mashed potatoes wiith cheese, refried beans, scrambled egg with cheese, hummus and cracker. I just tried the turkey sticks (baby food graduate) and they worked fine and were very satisfying. Good luck with your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views