how is your activity level

biggermann
on 10/17/07 8:26 am - stoney creek, Canada
Hi my name is greg, and I had my surgery 15 mths ago and went from 485 to 170-175 lbs. I now do a lot of walking, bike ride, and even jog when feeling in the mood. we also got a dog last october, and the funny thing is the both of us could barely go half a block when we got her. she was under weight and under excersised, therefore it was a challenge for both of us which we got through. I just want to thank everyone involved freinds and family, for all the encourgement, best of luck to everyone in your new bodys.
lizzybear
on 10/19/07 12:47 pm - Olympia, WA
Wow, sounds like you're doing awesome! I can't wait to get to do those same things! I'm really looking forward to long walks and bike rides with my sister again - I can't keep up with her anymore and they have a great trail near their house. She quit doing it since she doesn't like to go alone, so it will be a great benefit for both of us when I can go again. We're also planning a white-water rafting trip when I can do it because she's gone a few times and loved it and wants me to go with her and I am so excited and really looking forward to it. Neither of our hubbies are into flying down a raging river in a little rubber boat, so it will a really fun just-us-girls trip. I can't have a dog, I'm gone at least 2 weeks every month for my job and hubby doesn't like pets enough to want one without me home more, but my neighbor's black lab practically lives at our house (his people are okay with it because they know we love him, too) and the chunky pup could really use some exercise, so he'll be my walking buddy when I can take him, too. You're very encouraging and the thought of being able to do all this fun stuff again is so darned exciting, I can hardly wait!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views