Less than 24 hours now.....

Kimmela
on 10/15/07 9:00 am - MD
So here I sit reading all the wonderful posts. Thank you all from your kindness. I am nervous and hope that I jsut fall into bed tonight. I worked today which helped soo much. Not only kept my mind off the surgery but kept me from thinking about how much I want to eat something. I only hope that passes quick after surgery. My fiancee is quite cute. He told me today was his "last day" of eating poorly too. Is that love or what :>) Of course I am the guinea pig in all this. He is going to eat well and excerise along with me but no band. My honey is a big man so he will lose probably quite abit if he sticks to it- darn men it is just soo not fair. Anyway- my hope is, he'll see how well I am doing that he will want the band. Oh lord if he did and the snoring stopped- I think I just might be in heaven. LOL best wishes to all. My surgery is at 2pm so if you remember say alittle prayer for me! Thanks tons Kim
nieceb
on 10/15/07 1:01 pm - GA
Congradulations and may GOD Bless you here are a couple of angels to watch over you tonite!!
Guzmangirl1
on 10/15/07 3:06 pm - SEASIDE, CA
Hey Kim, Congrats on you surgery tomorrow! I will keep you in prayer! You will be fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views