My surgery is this Tuesday!

acme
on 10/13/07 1:42 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hi everyone! Well, the date is finally approaching for my RNY. I am now having my last 24 minutes of solid food before my liquid diet for pre-op. I am so ready to do this! My best friend had the surgery 20 months ago with my same surgeon, and she is doing great. I just wish I could skip ahead to where she is. I'm grateful for her support. I have learned so much from both her, and a few others who have had the surgery, as well as all the books I've read. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Alisa in Atlanta
kevin79
on 10/14/07 7:26 am - clarkston, WA
hey alisa! im kevin and i had lap rny 2 weeks ago and just to give you an idea the pounds start to come off with the first week atleased for me i lost 12 pounds in a week so i hope that encourages you for whats ahead also walk walk walk after surgery it is very helpful and relieves alot of boated gas that you will have. im glad you have a great friend to help you through thats awesome!!! ill be praying and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!! have a great day blessings on your surgery and keep us updated on how you are doing!!!! and remember you are awesome!!! kevin in clarkston washington
PudsMom
on 10/14/07 2:48 pm - ID
Hi, Alisa: I'm scheduled for Tuesday too. I am finally feeling calmer about it. Just get it done. I also wi**** was one year past, but I have to believe the time is right. Many hugs and prayers go to you...good luck. You will be fine, as will I. Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views