Surgery Date 11/2/07 and I need to lose 20 lbs.

Gail M.
on 10/11/07 1:55 pm - Scranton, PA
I just got scheduled for 11/2/07. My initial consult was in June. I gained 20 lbs. I'm going to try a liquid diet for 2 meals. Any suggestions on what I should eat would be very much appreciated. I just read egg drop soup. I can surely live with that. Anything else??? I'm missing my snacks already.
wynotha
on 10/12/07 5:13 am - Oklahoma City, OK
From the seminars and a group support meeting that I have been to they have recommended high protein liquid drinks, sugar free puddings, chicken broth, egg drop soup, and lots of water and non-caffeine drinks such as water, herbal tea, and crystal light. I hope that gives you more choices. I will be on this liquid thing soon I hope. I have my consultation next Tuesday for the lap band surgery. Good luck.
Gail M.
on 10/13/07 9:25 am - Scranton, PA
Thanks, I'm trying but I blew it big time last night. Pizza with the kids. Today's a new day. Thank you
fertilemyrtle
on 10/13/07 12:19 pm - KY
My surgeon wanted me to drink carnation instant breakfast no sugar added 6 packets a day with skim milk and chicken or beef broth and sugar free jello to eat. Today is day 6 and I have surgery on the 18. I haven't weighed, but I assure you it has to be working.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views