Help!!

HeartMi
on 10/11/07 3:10 pm - marine city, MI
Hi, How's everyone doing? I tried a new product and I just wanted to share it. I got the new 42 gram IDS protein in 3oz vials. Here some info on it... New 42 gram size. Introducing the most convenient delivery of protein ever conceived! NEW WHEY liquid protein from IDS is revolutionizing protein supplementation! NEW WHEY delivers 42 grams of pure protein with no carbs or fat in a 2.9 ounce serving! Perfectly conceived convenience, consumed in as little as three seconds! With its patent pending virtually indestructible packaging, NEW WHEY can be taken anywhere conveniently and easily. No messy mixing of powders, & no messy clean up. NEW WHEY contains NO unnecessary calories seen in "Protein Bars"! NEW WHEY is the ideal protein supplement for people on the go! I got fruit punch and I like it. I just ordered grape and orange. It is a bit pricey, so I figured I'll only take one a day and try to get the rest of protein in food or in a regular protein shake. But getting 42gms in 3 oz is awesome! Here's what I need help with. I havent been losing weight the last 6 months or so. I've been getting Venofer infusions for 3 months now and my Ferritin level was only 2 and my hemoglobin was 4. I think being weak and run down stopped my weight loss. Now my dilema is that I have a hernia and it's getting bigger, it does'nt hurt but it gets twisted at times and is very uncomfortable. I need surgery on that and I also need my dog ears and lower back lift done. Id like to get that at the same time, but I would like to lose this last 50 pounds. I seriously need help with ideas to kick start my weight loss back up. Heres what Im doing now... 42 gram of protein vial 40 grams in food ( south beach diet bars, lite cheese sticks, jerky etc) Im gonna try the Gazelle for excersize tommorow, however I just got out of a cast on Friday for carpal tunnel surgery and my surgeon said i cant join the gym for 5 more weeks. So Im going to attemot the Gazelle one handed. Im asthmatic so walking outside this time of the year is off limits for me. I'll take any advice , help, tips I can get. I need to move fast before this hernia gets worse. I have had 27 operations in my life. Im trying to minimize and get as much done at once. I have issues with anesthia. Thank you for any help!!
wynotha
on 10/12/07 5:23 am - Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favoirite exercise is walking. I understand about not being able to go outside to do that. During times of bad/cold weather or extremely hot/humid weather here in Oklahoma I use my dvd of Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. it is a pretty good workout but it isn't ver strenous. Just walking and doing some small kicks or marches. It is really a lot of fun and Leslie is so motivational. Good luck in getting back into the losing game.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views