WLS 10/17/07

ReneeB53
on 10/8/07 3:37 pm - Wilmington, DE
I am getting RNY at Barix Clinic in Langhorne, PA. It's amazing to me how many thousands of women have had this procedure. OH is priceless! It is comforting to have people to support me any time day or night and they all understand because they have all been there. May God bless all the surgeries in October! ReneeB53
Simply_Me
on 10/8/07 10:02 pm - NJ
I wish you the best of luck. I too will have my surgery this month on the 15th. It's exciting to finally be so close to the date. I'm feeling anxious and excited at the same time. I cannot wait for the results. It is so true what you said so many people are getting this done. It's like having a second chance at life! Take care. sandy
Lisa Tucker
on 10/9/07 12:48 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Hi Renee, My lapband will be on Oct 17, at St Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates, IL. I do agree with you, OH is priceless. The Illinois Board has meet and greet s so we can meet each other. Its like long lost friends getting together for coffee and chat. I am now on a semi liquid diet,with one real meal a day until tuesday, and liquids all day that day. Then, Wed, my lapband is schuduled for 3p.m. I was hoping for an earlier time, so I wouldn't have to stay the night, but I don't think that will happen. Good luck on yours, Lisa
nieceb
on 10/14/07 11:22 pm - GA
I'm having wls the same day GOD bless us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views