My date is next week!

Julie S.
on 9/29/07 10:49 am - Chesapeake Beach, MD
Next Thursday is the big day, and I'm still stunned that its finally here! I have been heavy for my entire life and now that there is actually a light at the end of the tunnel, I almost don't believe that I'll lose the weight. I know i will, and I plan on sticking to the dietary guidelines, but maybe its because I could never lose it before.,,sorry for the rambling, just getting a little nervous
lizzybear
on 9/30/07 5:21 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations on the big date. It's normal to be nervous - I've still got 26 days and I have started the rollercoaster of nervous, fine, nervous, fine. Everyone says it happens up until the last day, then most people seem to be fine and comfortable on their surgery day. I wish you the best! You'll do great!
Sharon C.
on 9/30/07 12:36 pm - Worcester, MA
Hi Julie My surgery is in the morning and I know just how you are feeling. I waited so long for this , thought I was fully prepared and today my emotions have been all over the place. I'm excited of course, getting just a little nervous, and have been wondering like you if this is really going to work. I know that if we follow the dietary guidlines, get in some exercise and allow this tool to work for us we will lose the weight once and for all. Good luck as your day approaches. I'll be looking for your posts on this board so that we can keep track of each others amazing progress Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 898 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 903 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1531 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1027 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1086 views