I finally will start my new life October 16th, 2007!

Terrib
on 9/21/07 1:51 am - Clayton, NC
After numerous months of testing and appeals with my insurance company, I was denied coverage. Not about to have any insurnace company dictate my furture, decided to go self-pay....FULL STEAM AHEAD...TO START MY NEW LIFE! After all, they say 50 in the new 40! So look out world, here I come...Terri B.
Angel O.
on 9/21/07 3:58 am - HomeTown, TX
Way to go Terri! Cheers to you! Insurance companies are a night mare, unless you owe them money! I am not long after you, my surgery is October 22! Please keep me posted as you begin your new life journey! Blessings, Angel
Terrib
on 9/21/07 4:30 am - Clayton, NC
CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL! After briefly reading your blog, You certainly deserve it! My husband of 32 years this Sept, 27th, gave me the nickname of Angel . I truly am blessed and life is so interesting to have a reply offering your blessings, and being an Angel! Please keep me posted as well once you begin YOUR new life journey. Blessings, Terri
Angel O.
on 9/21/07 5:10 am - HomeTown, TX
Hey again Terri, We have mu*****ommon. It will be great supporting each other in our new journey. I will definately keep you in prayer. Blessings, Angel
Terrib
on 9/21/07 6:02 am - Clayton, NC
Just Me again Angel, I certainly will look forward to traveling down our "new' path together and supporting one another's progress & success! Terri
Sharon C.
on 9/21/07 7:42 pm - Worcester, MA
Congratulations Teresa! I too have had obstacles on my way but was determined to get my chance at a new life as well. My date is Oct. 1st, so I'll have just a little head start. I'm with you, look out world here we come Sharon
Terrib
on 10/4/07 5:11 am - Clayton, NC
Hi There Sharon, I just wanted to check in and see how you made after your surgery. Please let me hear from you! Terri
WLS OCT 2.
on 9/22/07 2:05 am - Tampa, FL
Congrats Teresa!! I'm self-pay too!! Good Luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 898 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 903 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1531 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1027 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1086 views