I HAVE MY SURGERY DATE FOR OCT 2/2007

angelgirl54
on 9/15/07 12:44 pm - North Platte, NE
I am geting excited about this Surgery for the Lapband, and it seems like the days are flying by, I just don't like needles, so Pray for me please. is anyone getting nervous about their Surgery at all? I will Pray for you too. Take Care, Cindy
Amhappier
on 9/16/07 5:03 am
I am having surgery on the 1st and am excited as well. The one thing I am not liking is having to be on the Atkins diet for a month prior to surgery. I know that there are good reasons for it, but it doesn't make it any easier. I am a little nervous but its for the lifestyle changes that I have to focus on after surgery. I want to be successful in this and will do anything to get there. Seeing the before and after photos really helped. My biggest fear is not chewing my food long enough! Its this crazy? In America, we are taught at school to eat fast as we only have 20 minutes to eat, if that long. Changing this way of life will be difficult for me. I will keep you in my prayers Cindy!
Lucy1972
on 9/16/07 5:25 am - Luverne, AL
CONGRATS!!!! I have the same day!!! Its our new birthdays!! WOOHOO!!! I agree time is flyng by!! I am a mix of emotions, but its all in prep for this surgery. Normal thing to go through!! I will pray too!! God bless! Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 907 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 912 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1545 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1035 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1093 views