6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS

Salgal01
on 10/23/07 10:43 am - Stratford, CT
I am still thankful each and every day for getting this surgery done. I went from a size 24/26 down to a 6/8 and now am a 10. I can eat/drink just about anything so it has been a bit harder to maintain and not expand my pouch too much. I encourage those considering bypass to seriously consider it, researching as much as you can. If you do decide to have it done, attitude has a lot to do with it. Am now looking (finally) into plastic surgery.
lostitall
on 11/2/07 11:34 pm - Largo, FL
Hi sally, saw your post, I too just celerated 6 yrs, it is a new life isn't it? I had tummy tuck done within the first yr, then had a little lipo done, I know at 66 this month I will never have a young body again, of course I was heavy in my youth, so I am thankful everyday I have the energy I have to go and exercise and to do all that I do. My husband isn't able to help at all around the house etc, so I have to have the strength to do things that I can't hire done. Let me know what you eat etc, exercise etc, I know now is the hard time, no one things you can eat, but we can eat can"t we? Just not alot at a time, but we could if we choose eat all day long, and eat things that are not good for us, but we have all gone thru too much to give in now, when I get stressed I try and go and work out, that helps alot, and try to always have good things in, I love the 100 calorie micorwave popcorn from walmart, that is my treat, somedays I chose better than others, bread is still a big downfall, I just try not to have much, tell them in the resturant to not leave it on the table, would love to hear from you and how you have done it, blessings susie in fl
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1132 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 616 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 732 views