All September buddies!

loveallfour
on 7/17/05 11:46 am - WI
Ok my surgery is the 20th and need to know if everyone has been thinking about this day none stop.I try really hard to keep busy but it seems to take most of my thinking up.Any input.?
Peggy M
on 7/17/05 11:29 pm - Raymore, MO
Hi Sharon! Yep, think about it everyday and wi**** would get here sooner...sigh. I have even marked off the weeks on my calendar. (8 weeks from today if you're interested . I keep busy too (mostly) but I can't come up with a way not to think about it. Right now, I have begun exercising in the mornings so that seems to help a little. I just tell myself that it's a day closer as I gasp my way around the track. I just try to do the things I need to do and keep waiting but it is hard. Hopefully, when the day gets here, we'll look back and think..."Boy, that sure went fast!" Let me know if you come up with a way not to think about it, I'll take any advice you can give me! Blessings, Peggy
Texas Girl
on 7/18/05 7:03 am
Oh boy!.... Peggy and Sharon I am so pumped about this surgery.. My day is the 21st... I spoke with my husband earlier at work and was telling him how many days it is until surgery.. he is excited too... Tommorrow I get to go to Phoenix to a nutrition class and see some of the other WLS patients I saw at the last class I am so excited... Phoenix is 3 hrs drive.. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day! well Have a Blessed day.. ConnieAZ
Holly Golightly
on 7/25/05 4:57 pm
I know what you mean, Sharon. I just found out my approval and date today and I feel so happy! It's great to know it's really happening with a tangible date. Now I just want September to get here, although I know it'll be here before we know it. It's like planning for a wedding or a baby though it seems like--so much to get done before the big day! Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 610 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 719 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 918 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 928 views