Approved in 1 day! September 1 can't come fast enough!!

Alicia
on 7/7/05 3:57 am - Rockford, IL
I got the call yesterday that my surgery was approved! We submitted the request on July 5 and it was approved on July 6! I can't believe it happened that fast! I just went to my first appointment at the WISH Center on June 21. So, my date is set for September 1 at 5:30 a.m.! I cannot wait! I am so ready for this! I am 25 years old and have a 4-year old and 11-month old daughters that I can't wait to be able to keep up with! I'm new to the site and think it's great that there are so many other people out there that I can connect with who will know just what I am about to go through. I'd love to hear from some of you! Alicia (295 lbs. Surgery date: 9/1/05)
Allyson
on 7/7/05 9:40 am - Sydney, Australia
Hey Alicia, Congratulations and glad to see that you have logged onto this site. It is awesome and there is heaps of info on here. I wish you all the best and feel free to chat away. Cheers Allyson
Alicia
on 7/8/05 3:56 am - Rockford, IL
Hi Allyson! There is a heap of information on here. I can't believe all of the before and after pics. Just amazing! Can't wait to put mine on there!! Alicia
jodiesue
on 7/8/05 3:38 am - Oak Park, CA
Congratulations! I know just how excited you are. I am a September person too. My date is 9/9. I was also approved very quicky. We will have to keep in touch and compare experiences.
Alicia
on 7/8/05 3:59 am - Rockford, IL
Hi Jodie Sue! Congratulations on your approval as well. I really didn't think my insurance would approve it. I still can't believe it's going to happen. I am so excited! We're leaving for Disney World on Wednesday the 13th and I had to go buy shorts for the trip. Can I just say "ugh!" I had to buy a size 26W and that was the biggest size in the store! I cannot wait to buy regular size clothes, no more plus size!! Yay! Alicia
Peggy M
on 7/9/05 6:30 am - Raymore, MO
ONE DAY?? I think I would of fainted. Congratulations...and I am so excited for you. Keep us posted, especially as you keep start keeping up with your girls. Blessings, Peggy
Alicia
on 7/12/05 12:49 am - Rockford, IL
Thanks Peggy! When the woman from the WISH Center called and told me it was approved already, I think I yelled "WHAT?!" in her ear really loud, instead of fainting! She laughed at me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 610 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 719 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 918 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 928 views