Oops forgot to say Hi

Allyson
on 6/26/05 8:11 am - Sydney, Australia
Hey Everyone, I have responded to a few posts but realised that i havent posted myself. Well my date is the 19th of September, I am a 29 year old living and working in Sydney and today I started my pre op diet of Optifast. Tastes ok but ask me again in 6 weeks how i like it lol. Am so excited that the action side of this whole journey is here which is very exciting but nerve racking at the same time. I also have to figure out what i do without thinking of eating all the time. Anyway, i wish all of you all the best and keep chatting away as i am sure most of us get a lot of encouragment and support from these posts. Ok Ciao i hope to talk to most of you over the next few months Cheers Allison
Peggy M
on 6/27/05 2:10 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Allison... Wow, Sydney! Are you native or a transplant? (Maybe if I read your profile first I would have known the answer to that question!) Anyway, it is nice to meet you, and welcome! I will try to remember to ask you how the Optifast tastes in a few weeks. I'm sure your opinion will have changed. Keep us posted how you are doing and we'll do the same for you! Blessings, Peggy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 610 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 719 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 918 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 928 views