I want to get back on track !

Ready4 AChange
on 2/8/09 9:49 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
How about you ? I have been so bad ! Grazing during the day. Bad snacks at night . Not exercising the way I should ! Haven't attended a support meeting in a couple of months. I can't wait until the weather gets nicer so I can start walking my grand daughter around the neighborhood. My biggest problem is motivation ! If I get out and about I'm good I can walk till the cows come home. But this weather keeps me in  and I'm getting depressed. I have gained over 30 lbs since my lowest weight and feel like this surgery is another "quickie" diet.
Yes , you can slap me simple with that comment....
Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

ShandrewsCA
on 2/9/09 12:17 am - Coeur D Alene, ID
It's crazy how HARD it is to lose weight now!  When I was fat, I could lose 20-30 lbs no sweat, but now I'm fighting for every pound!  I'm back to Curves and doing the Daily Plate to track my calories.  I just want to fit back into my cute jeans again and not jiggle when I walk.  It's embarrassing to have a tummy again when I had a tummy tuck!!!
Ready4 AChange
on 2/10/09 8:55 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I hear ya...I went on a "tour" of planet fitness yesterday. I'm still debating. I would like to try it out at least once first.
Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Musicmama88
on 2/21/09 1:06 am - Danville, IN
hey, theres a "Back on Track" forum,,check it out!!
I needed it too!!

Blessings
Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

koukla
on 2/22/09 9:33 am - a city, CT
gonna check that out.  thanks
koukla
on 2/22/09 9:32 am - a city, CT
Hi Sandy,
just to let you know I'm in the same boat as you.  It's funny about 1 1/2 years ago I met this girl that told me she had the surgery and she was alot further out than us and she told me she could eat an entire 6 inch subway.  I didn't believe her then but now I do know it's true.  No problem.
Yes, excerise.  I have to start that up again.
let's hope we can do this because I was thinking the same thing about this just being another "quickie" diet.  Only we held on a little longer.  let's get going and make it last.

Koukla

shelt
on 2/26/09 8:04 pm - Neer Lake Erie, PA
I hear you , I think we all just got a little to comfortable with the way things are and then started making excuses to keep them that way.
I regained 10 and need to get back to being focused.

HW~488 ~SW~418 ~ CW ~216~ Mom to Ali 08/27/07 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

karen J.
on 3/15/09 12:14 am - Fairlawn, OH
Well I'm glad Im not the only one...i had my surgery almost 4 yrs ago now and my weight is slowly creeping up and i need to "nip it in the bud" I was doing great until i got pregnant withour 3rd surprise child which i am sooooo happy about...she was born May 2 2008. so during the pregnancy i gained about 65lbs. i lost 40 and now have gained 15lbs back and i feel as though i am yoyoing again.and i am scared to death....I dont want to be a failure. I have come so far. in 2007 i even did a half marathon and would love to do one again but am having trouble with motivation. as i was searching the many weightloss programs etc. out there over the last couple weeks nothing seemed to fit my situation and i decided to check back here...and i am so glad i did.  Sandy I am to ready for a change and believe somethings gotta give...hang in there and take on day at a time towards your goal!!!!!
<3Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 610 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 719 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 918 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 928 views