6 Month Update.

reggiet1
on 3/2/07 2:31 pm - Cleveland, TX
Well it has been a while since I have stopped in so figured I would stop in say Hi and give 6 month update. Went to the doctor other day 336 LBS as of 6 Months. Started at 468. So that is -132 since I started. Bad part is the afternoon of doctor visit I started feeling dizzy next day I called doctor back I had to go downtown Houston to emergency room. Lucky they pumped me full of fluids said I was dehydrated and gave me some Meclizine and phenergan. They think it was a virus that is going around. Still a little dizzy but they sent me with same stuff for scripts do feeling better told me just to take it easy. They took some x-rays to make sure everything was flowing right. I told them it was nothing like when my old stomach was retaining fluid and they had to open me up. Well I hope everyone else is doing fine. Do not like the new look of the boards but not to many like change. Will see all of you around till next time.
lea2be
on 3/7/07 3:48 am - LaBelle, FL
Congratulations on your loss! And, I'm sorry to hear about your most current virus situations... Viruses are usually nasty. I started at 410 and am at 283 now. I still need to lose another 108 pounds to reach my personal goal of 175. I've been in a long stall and am praying that my honeymoon isn't over yet! Best wishes for continued loss! Lea
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/07 12:13 pm - Florence, KY
Hope you are feeling better. The flu bug is rough because we can't force the fluids to flush our systems. I started at 370 and was at 240 on my 6 month post op. I am at 234 now, with 64 lbs to go. Keep on losing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views