who took "before" pics??

lea2be
on 2/14/07 7:41 am - LaBelle, FL
Hey all! I took a 6 mos "after" pic yesterday and shared it with friends via email. Wow! What a difference from my pre-op pic wearing the same shirt.... How many of you have good pre-op pics to use as a "before" pic?? I had to look hard to find mine as I never let pics of me be taken at 410 pounds! Who wants to see THAT?? Not me, that was for sure! But, now that I'm losing the weight and my life is changing for the better, I don't mind the camera anymore. It is sort of hard to get OUT of the role of picture taker when it has always been you (to avoid being IN the pic) for so many years! Folks just expect you to do it! Now, I have to actually plan to have a pic taken in order to get it done! LOL Anyway, I posted my before/after pics at the top of the "my story" part of my profile... If you are interested, you can check it out at http://obesityhelp.com/member/lea2be Hugs, Lea 410/288/175?
Jan C.
on 2/15/07 5:53 am - Cedar Creek, MO
yeah i took before pictures about a month before surgery at my highest weight 262 on date of surgery i weighed 258 and i have taken pictures every month since surgery. Quite a document of weight loss. that is the only way i really see that i have lost weight. I have them all but my last one on my profile. Jan
cowangel
on 2/17/07 8:04 am - Grovetown, GA
you go girl, you look divine, i'm jealous i'll never be able to ride again due to my back, take a look at my profile, i have updated pics and befores now, and even horsey pics from my past
August22
on 2/20/07 10:55 am - Pence Springs, WV
I took before pictures (well starting a few months before surgery) in pictures prior to that I always made them do from waist up. Now I make it a point to do several with each passing month. Kim
LEAH W.
on 2/21/07 12:01 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
I took a couple before pics (they are in my profile) I looked horrible. Never knew I looked like that. Good work everyone. We are really using our tools!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views