No More Dilations!!!

mom2angel
on 2/13/07 1:05 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you all know that my last dialtion will be just that! Whoohoah!!! They went in and I did not close anymore, and they were able to open me to a 12mm, which is considered "normal" for us post ops. Hey Hey Hey, guess what! My husband took me out to eat after I got back from surgery, and I had a pancake!!!! Well I couldn't eat the whole thing, but I was able to go to a restaurant and order something normal, instead of soup!! Yeah for me, thanks to all that have been keeping up with me. Love you guys. Bekah P.S. if anybody says anything about me having a carb, after not being able to eat anything for 5 months, I will go crazy on you!! Just a warning!
dawnatosweet
on 2/18/07 4:04 am - Turlock, CA
Congrats bekah im so happy for you I was wondering how things were going for you. As for myself ive done great after my last dilation also so God must be looking out for us and I hope you enjoyed the best meal of your life you earned it. Well keep up the good work and keep in touch hope to hear from you soon take care dawna
mom2angel
on 2/18/07 12:25 pm - Big Spring, TX
Thanks Dawn! I appreciate your encouragment. Bekah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!