5.5 months out

bobsgirl
on 1/28/07 11:15 pm - San Mateo, CA
I have lost a total of 84 lbs, went from a size 20W to 10-12. Milk and me no longer are friends as I am now lactose intolerance. I am very happy were I am, but have concerns about losing to much weight( is that funny).
Pam P.
on 1/28/07 11:59 pm - LaGrange, GA
Gurl you are at goal already ??? OMG Im so jealous! I was 5 months out yesterday and while I have gone from a size 22 to a 12, My scale sure doesnt show it. But....I know that is my fault....Im not exercising...(we are remodeling houses and I keep using it as excuses)... anyway GREAT JOB!.....that is awful about milk...gurl I actually said prayers that it wouldnt happen to me like that...cause milk is the only way I can stomach my protein shakes and milk is all I drink too..... Your awesome! Thanks for the motivation.
dstlady6
on 2/3/07 3:39 am - WILKE-BARRE, PA
Congratulations on the weight loss!!! What is like to wear a size 10-12? Lady T.
Ms.Traci C.
on 2/3/07 11:51 pm - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Congratulations!!!! Wow! I have a goal to be below 200 by my appointment next month....I am working hard at it. Skin doesn't look bad...was very surprised about that! Breast however are a different subject completely. Hugs, Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views