Lets make a committment to step up the exercise for 4 weeks

cowangel
on 1/28/07 5:41 am - Grovetown, GA
I've been slowing down, considerably on the scale, I did lose as of this morning but it's been tough.. I got a total gym yesterday and worked out on it today too after doing my gazelle, lets see if that kick starts our losses again, what do you day Augusta Girls and Guys
Pam P.
on 1/28/07 10:46 pm - LaGrange, GA
Well Judy Judy Judy If you werent just what I needed to hear this morning.... We have been remodeling our home and every spare moment Im doing something other than EXERCISING.......and boy does it show on the scale...I have been gaining and loosing the same 7 pounds since Thanksgiving... so lets hold each other accountable.....will you help me? I have a brand new treadmill and Fluidity bar and dont use either one... and I KNOW that is what I must do to kick start my weight loss again! HELP ME!!!! and thanks for the kick in the butt
cowangel
on 1/29/07 10:28 am - Grovetown, GA
Deal... I love a challenge... and appreciate a buddy, thanks I'll look to be hearing from you.....
Lookin2Lose
on 1/29/07 1:52 am - AL
I'm with you! I just finished my assessment at the gym with a personal trainer, and I have my goals for the next month: * 30-45 minutes cardio 4-5 days/week * yoga/pilates class 2 days/week * lower body strengthening 2 days/week * upper body strengthening 2 days/week * 20 min. stretching daily Those are my goals, that's my plan... what are yours???
cowangel
on 1/29/07 10:27 am - Grovetown, GA
30-40 minutes gazelle, and three reps of ten on my total gym for starters..... plus pushing the protein and fluids..... Come on August Folks lets get this board active again......
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 1:19 pm - South of Boston, MA
That is a great idea... I am back at it today.. thanks for the encouragement....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views