FEEL LIKE IM STUCK

dawnatosweet
on 1/21/07 1:58 am - Turlock, CA
I'm really wondering if im ever going to reach my goal. Im 5 months out today and have lost 85 lbs not complaining there but im not losing like I was and my hair is falling out very fast I always have a hand full of hair after a shower any help for me?:shurg:
sunshine22
on 1/21/07 7:18 am - Karrington, MN
Dawnetta, I too worried then I found out that for where were at in this journey we will stall for a bit at 5-6 months out then lose more again..so be patient..I had mild hair loss too ..it comes back...Sue
LeighTilton
on 1/22/07 12:46 am - Laconia, NH
I had my surgery the same day as you and I am feeling the same way as you. I had lost 23 lbs pre-op and I have lost 80 post op. Like you, I am not complaining! I am very happy with my weight loss but I have only lost 7 lbs in the last month. My hair is falling out too and I have really stepped up my protien in the last week. I hope that will help. I still want to lose 60 lbs so I hope it speeds up again. I don't feel like I am eating very much. Take care and good luck and thanks for posting your concerns. It makes me feel better that I am not alone!
dawnatosweet
on 2/18/07 4:15 am - Turlock, CA
Im glad to see im not alone I have also stepped up my protien I found this pre made shake at costco they have 30 grams of protien in one shake and I drink 2 a day my doctor said they are great and she is telling everyone about them and you can get 18 in a box for only $20.00 they taste like a thick choclate pudding not bad at all. My hair is still coming out but not as bad. Im now down 94 pounds wanted to be a 100 before my six months but hey 94 is great take care keep in touch
Pam P.
on 1/22/07 1:33 am - LaGrange, GA
Hey honey....sounds like we all are in the same boat.. I already shed bad, but my hair is FALLING OUT bad now....handfuls..Im trying not to worry about it though. And on weight loss....wow I havent moved since before Christmas..I keep going from 176 to 183...every day is different... I have dropped a size since then though so Im trying not to freak out... I knew a stall was suppose to come our way about now. Im getting weak on my carb cravings...I actually ate a rice krispy treat! what was I thinking? I was so upset....mind you I call 2 bits EATING but still it was BAD! I prayed I would get sick off of it but I didnt...my tummy ached but didnt freak out..then THAT scared me too... I feel like head games are a huge deal with me right now...my emotions bounce all over the place.... What about you guys?
cowangel
on 1/22/07 9:22 am - Grovetown, GA
head games, try moving your mom here, two weeks later she falls breaks her hip, the hosp fractures her shoulder, she suffers a heart attack , pulmonary embolism, now in snf can't walk... aughhhhhhh yeah I started taking lexapro two weeks ago for anxiety and depression... i def had been going thru the gloomies before that
Pam P.
on 1/23/07 5:00 am - LaGrange, GA
omg Judy honey I can totally relate.... My husbands GM lives with us..she is 84...Need I say more... and we have already been through this with his mom....the hip breaking, fracturing her skull falling out the kitchen door because she/they refuse to stay put...omg the stress is simply too much... you know I think that is why the good Lord didnt let me get approval when I first tried...because so many things were going on at home...he knew I couldnt do it all and stay healthy and sane... so you take care of yourself and make others help you! you cant do it alone..believe me I have tried...but then all of a sudden one day you will BLOW!
cowangel
on 1/29/07 10:37 am - Grovetown, GA
Wow, i didn't realize you had been thru all that too. bless your heart... I have a brother that lives here but he's apathetic and his wife, well she's just ... never mind... My other brothers live around the country, Tennesse, Kentuck and arkansas, one in Atlanta, he's great but can't get here often cause of his girls and job etc , single dad... but very supportive ... I hope your renovations go well, we are redoing my kitchen, hubby is truly a blessing on all counts, he's so supportive... I don't know what i'd do with out him and never want to find out....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views