I am OVERWEIGHT

tinkerbell64
on 1/18/07 11:08 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is doing great on their journey. We are coming up on the 6th month mark. Well yesterday I hit another milestone, I am just overweight. I am no longer obese and would no longer qualify for surgery. I know I am not losing as fast as some of you, but I am pleased with my progress. I think I was considered a lightweight when I started this journey just needing to lose a little over 100 lbs. To date I have lost 75 pounds and have gone from a snug fitting 24 shorts and 1 x tops to a size 16 pants (some 14's there is a big difference in size depending on brand) and to a medium - large top. I still hope to lose another 35 lbs, but they are coming off very slowly now. Good luck and Best Wishes. Patty
sunshine22
on 1/21/07 7:16 am - Karrington, MN
Patty, Congratulations on the wt loss milestones....sounds like you are doing great. We all August surgeries are slowing a tad right now..but we will pick up again...and lose, lose , lose....take care . Sue
tinkerbell64
on 1/22/07 10:39 am - St. Petersburg, FL
Thank Sue, Yes, from what I see on the August 2006 boards it looks like everyone is doing a great job. However like you I see some of the same complaints as far as slowing down. Mine is funny for the last couple months I won't lose anything for a couple week and then drop 6 or 7 lbs in a couple days. I hope all is well with you. Best Wishes patty
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views