How is everyone?

Pam P.
on 1/18/07 6:25 am - LaGrange, GA
I think my munchies are coming back.... Daily I have popcorn and my new addiction...Nabisco Oreo Thin Crisps (100 cal) My head games are starting too I believe...Im sad one minute...happy as can be the next...etc... And I catch myself staring at my before picture...like who is she and how did she get to that point....am I still her...will I fail at this and become her again? The compliments are pouring in and the stares are getting on my nerves...why am I not happy at men staring..I mean they should be ashamed of themselves... My hubby says Pam you should feel good....I said no it makes them seem like pigs to me...I mean when I was a Fat A$$ they didnt stare unless I was hidden in the car and when they did I would say....ha wait til I get outta here honey and you will feel silly for glancin my way... Anyway...I feel crazy for not always being happy and feeling like a compliment... oh well just didnt know if anyone elses Head Games have started yet? Have you been stalking obese people praying they hear you tell someone you just had RNY? I pray they hear me and ask me about it...I just wanna run up to them and tell them how to save their lives...Im crazy I know... Then Im looking in the mirror saying am I really a size 12...I recall 19 years ago when I thought that was big...now I feel its perfect, but I wonder if Im just seeing things or if I truly do look this size... LORDY I sound crazy huh? Must be this yucky weather were having...Im in a mood!
sunshine22
on 1/21/07 7:13 am - Karrington, MN
Pam, You are not crazy, you are just trying to figure this whole weight loss thing out. I have heard it can affect our emotions also because of all the estrogen loss in our fat....so be kind to yourself and I really appreciate the honesty..A true person tellling her true feelings, that is refreshing. So enjoy your wt loss and just try to adapt the best you can. Its the same for me too. I feel I worry a tad bit too much right now, but then I remember I just had major surgery not long ago - and to be good to myself, A little dose of self kindness...You are great, Keep us informed...Sue.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views