5 months out.

sunshine22
on 1/10/07 8:02 am - Karrington, MN
Frightened to say that I went down to 163.5 and back up to 168 3 days later now today im at 167.0 I am so afraid that i am already at the stop point for wt loss. that for now on if i don****ch every morsol of food i will never reach my wt loss goal...is this a plateau or am I done losing....really worried because it seems i get hungry now and i can eat a broader range of foods....any help? Sue.
Pam P.
on 1/10/07 10:47 pm - LaGrange, GA
Hey gurl.......ok look we arent going to let this scale situation get us down........WE ARE STILL LOOSING inches! I almost had it depressing me...I mean before Christmas I got down to 172 and just knew that darn scale would be in the 16X after the holidays....well much to my dismay it went UP to 184..........I almost passed out...then I realized it was my fault because I had hardly eaten anything over the holidays....our dinners didnt hold much that I could have faith in eating so I just picked and barely consumed anything... so I have increased my eating and snacking...and each day I do good the scale moves, days I dont it goes up...... Heck probably 7 pounds atleast is water weight gain...I also gain when I have trouble going to the restroom (sorry) but all things carry weight....so we shouldnt be ruled by that scale...mine has yet again gone back to 176 then this morning was 180... YET 2 weeks ago I couldnt get into my daughters size 11 jeans and last nite they fit perfect...so the scale doesnt determine our size....WE ARE SHRINKING!....and keep doing what we are suppose to do and it will catch up! Good Luck!
sunshine22
on 1/11/07 8:15 am - Karrington, MN
Thank you Pam...I needed that talk more than you realize.......Sue.
mom2angel
on 1/11/07 2:28 pm - Big Spring, TX
Sue, hey chick, you know most of the profiles that I read there is a dramatic weight loss shortage in the 4th and 5th month after weight loss, then theres a surge. I'm sure that you body is trying to play "catch up" to all the weight you have lost, give it its chance, and then here we go again, right! Love and hugs Bekah
wahoo59
on 1/12/07 3:33 am - Cranbury, NJ
Hi Sue, I felt the same way. I didnt loss for a few weeks and then this morning I drop a few pounds. So like Bekah was saying the body is just catching up. My thing is I am wanting to reach 100lbs soon. As of this morning i am 2.5 away. So good luck with everything. Tommy
sunshine22
on 1/12/07 10:15 am - Karrington, MN
Thank You Tommy- we have the same rebirthday, 8-8-06...Sue.
sunshine22
on 1/12/07 10:14 am - Karrington, MN
Thank You..
wahoo59
on 1/12/07 10:25 pm - Cranbury, NJ
Anytime Sue. Thats what we are here for right. Talk to you soon. Tommy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views