going for my 5th dilation

mom2angel
on 1/9/07 11:06 am - Big Spring, TX
Just wanted to let everyone that is keeping up with me know that I will be going for my 5th Dilation on February 5th. Everything should be great, and this should be the last time, I will post when I get back, and let everyone know how things went. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Bekah P.s. Hey guess what I was able to eat a meatball very slowly, and It went down!!!
Nana of 3
on 1/19/07 3:07 am - Cape May, NJ
Oh good luck and hope this does the trick. I am going for my first one on Feb 1st. Finally someone listened when I complained this last time. I can only drink liquids and eat soft foods. No meats. Everyone kept telling me to be patient. But I knew something wasn't right. The good news is it will be done a week before my Disney vacation!! Maybe I will be able to eat something. The other good news is as of today I am down 100 lbs. Please update after your procedure so we can know you are ok. Kris
mom2angel
on 1/19/07 4:10 am - Big Spring, TX
Kris, Thanks I will let everyone know asap! Congrats on the Century!!! Have fun at Disney. Bekah
dawnatosweet
on 1/21/07 1:52 am - Turlock, CA
Hey bekah I hope this is the last time you have to go in. Im doing so much better since my last dilation they took me to a 18 an so far no problems I will make sure to keep you in my prays and will talk to you as soon as your home . Good luck and you be just fine
mom2angel
on 1/23/07 3:07 am - Big Spring, TX
Thanks! I hope they take me to at least a 15mm I appreciate your prayers. Thanks again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views