Happy NEw YEAR

Jan C.
on 12/30/06 11:42 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
just wanted to wish all of you Happy New Year and may this year bring all you want in the way of health and beauty. I am wearing size 12s in everything right now and feel great. my scales say i need to lose more to be at goal weight but im not sure home much more of that i really need to lose . I am going by what size i can wear and how i feel. Jan
cowangel
on 12/31/06 10:48 am - Grovetown, GA
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Congratulations, I'm in 20's and some 18's , can wear xlarges if it's stretchy...
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/06 11:41 am - South of Boston, MA
Happy new year to all of you.... Canyou believe it has gone by so quickly ? I am grateful to be starting a new year.... 2007 is ours !!! I am doing well. Down 73 pounds and bought XL scrubs yesterday instead of wearing 3x scrubs 6 months ago... This surgery is amazing... Hard work too, but so worth it. Continued health and progress to you all in 2007 !!! Happy new year !
Pam P.
on 1/2/07 5:52 am - LaGrange, GA
Same here Jan....Im in 12's and really happy with that although I know I need to loose more and fear I wont...my scale hardly moves lately... gotta run............God Bless you all! Im so proud of us!
Ms.Traci C.
on 1/2/07 10:58 am - Southern Cal girl living in the South, AL
Happy New Year Jan! I am in size 18 and 20s...wear a large and x-large top. I have always been a "hippy" girl...so I will be happy when I start to slim my lower half down some more. I am so grateful for this surgery. I have a long way to goal so I am hoping to get as close as a can. Hugs, Traci
himalayans010
on 1/2/07 5:06 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Hello to everyone....I love being able to read how fellow "losers" are doing that have had surgery the same month as I....looks like I'm on track. I started in a size 24, I'm now in a size 16, AMAZING. I don't remember the last time I was in a 16, and to think I'm only 5 months post op. Gosh I can't wait!! It's been alot of hard work, the eating, the working out..........The holidays were kinda bad, ate a little much, no workouts, feeling a lil emotional, so I ate. Luckily the scale doesn't show I ate too much. Happy new year to all.
burgundylady2003
on 1/6/07 12:13 am - small town, Canada
Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am so glad to read at how well everyone is doing! So exciting isnt it! I am down 66 pounds in 4 months and 85 in total. I started in size 24s, and am wearing size 16 now. It is pretty cool. I bought 2 pairs of pants size 18 at the beginning of December, and now at the beginning of January a pair of 16s, not sure what I am going to wear to work! I have been off work for the past two weeks for the holidays. But I don't want to buy more as hopefully Iwill be in size 12s soon too! My daughter and I are going to NYC for her 16th birthday in February and I was hoping to be down 100 pounds by then! I too struggled somewhat with eating/grazing over the holidays, and am glad to be down with that and can get back into more exercise and regular eating. All the best in 07! Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views