recipes

Jan C.
on 12/29/06 1:25 am - Cedar Creek, MO
several have emailed me asking for these. here goes. \ sugar free protein balls. 1 cups of old fashioned oats uncooked 1 cup of protein powder any flavor 1 cup of splenda mix together add 2 cups of peanut butter that has been warmed in the microwave about 40 seconds mix well and make into balls about the size of a walnut. refrigerate on cookie sheet until firm then store in air tight containers. No Bake Cookies: boil together 1/2 cup splenda brown sugar 1 1/2 cups of splenda 1 stick butter 3 tablesppoons of cocoa boil for 3 minutes remove from stove and add 1/2 cup of peanut butter 1 tsp vanilla then add 3 cups of old fashioned oats uncooked 1 cup at a time till reach right consistancy drop by tablespoons on wax paper and cool I like them even frozen. Granola: 3 cups of oats 1tsp sea salt 1tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1/4 cup brown splenda 1/4 cup of splenda 1 cup of nuts 1/4 cup melted butter 1 cup raisins after mixing it all together in bowl put in large zip lock bag and shake and keep sealed tight.
LEAH W.
on 1/6/07 10:32 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Thank you for the protein balls recipe! I was just thinking about this the other day and couldn't remember where I'd seen it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views