100 pounds gone FOREVER!!!

cowangel
on 12/28/06 9:56 am - Grovetown, GA
The change in your face in amazing Pam from the first pics you posted, you look like a different person.. Congrats on all you've done.... I'm down from a tight 28/30 to a 20 , there are still a few things that are 22's , I have a shirt that seems to be pretty small, and then there are some 18 pants I fit in, for the most part I'll say I'm in 20's .... not to shabby 8 dress sizes in 4 months!!! whoo hoo down from 338 to 238 oh yeah!!!!
LEAH W.
on 12/28/06 7:49 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
100 pounds!! That is awesome!!! I weighed today at the doctors (still only weighing like once each month) and I am down 67 pounds. I'm at 218. I am very excited!!! I wish I could lose three pounds before the first!!! I'll try. My clothes are finally starting to really get loose. And there are a couple of shirts that I bought a while ago and when I got them home they were waaay too small. Now they fit with room to spare! It is amazing. The funny thing is that I still don't see the weight loss. I can tell that I've lost weight because of how my clothes fit, even my bras are getting too big. But I still look so "fat". When is my stomach going to get smaller????
cowangel
on 12/28/06 9:51 am - Grovetown, GA
Me tooo!!! I had mine a week before you and hit 100 pounds gone forever today!!!! Congratulations to us and a Protein Shake Toast!!! whoohoo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views