100 pounds gone FOREVER!!!

lea2be
on 12/23/06 4:37 am - LaBelle, FL
I had my RNY on 8/29. I won't be 4 months out till 12/29, but I am now officially at the 100 pounds lost point!!! Woohoo!!! How's everyone else doing?? Lea
Sonja A.
on 12/24/06 3:49 am - VA BEACH, VA
Way to go! Keep up the goof work.
vividsunrise
on 12/24/06 3:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Lea, I had my surgery 8/30/06 and I will be officially at four months on December 30 and I have lost 91 lbs! I am doing well and looking forward to the new year! Dawn
newme2be
on 12/24/06 11:30 pm - braselton, GA
100 already wow i bet you feel like a new person, sure wish i was with you but hope to be soon, as for myself im down 88 pounds started at 303 and now am 215 so am feelling so much better. Your doing great so keep up the good work:::
cowangel
on 12/25/06 11:57 am - Grovetown, GA
Awesome!!! Congratulations, I'm at 98.5 as of Christmas Eve morning, didn't weigh today.. that's terrific, you're ahead of me, but i'm pleased....
clegate
on 12/26/06 2:38 am - Shelton, WA
Amazing! Wonderful job. I had surgery 8/8 and I'm down 76. I'm at 207 today and just can't wait until I get to 199. That's my next goal. I'd like to make -100 before my 6 month doc visit but don't know if I'll make it by then. Congratulations on your loss. Carol
Sharon B.
on 12/26/06 4:34 am - Monroe, LA
I am in awe!!!!!! All of you guys are great!!!! My surgery was 8/28 and I've lost 45 pounds - I'm down to 195. I'm so impressed with all of you. CONGRATULATIONS each and every one!!!
K C
on 12/26/06 11:23 pm - Bothell, WA
You guys are smokin' me I had surgery 8/29 and am down ~55 pounds. Congratulations to such big losers!
ohiostar
on 12/27/06 3:54 am - Lancaster, OH
Congrats. I hit 100 lbs lost today on my 4 month anniversary. It's it wonderful and exciting. I am loving my life. Thanks to God for his help in the surgery and my recovery. Enjoy your newfound energy. Dianna
Pam P.
on 12/28/06 2:01 am - LaGrange, GA
Hey ladies...wow you guys are smokin me too....My surgery was 8/28 and Ive lost 52!...coupled with my 20 before surgery....Im at 72! I started at 228 and they told me that I will loose slower....they actually called me a "light-weight"...ummm....yeah rite...lol Anyway I feel blessed.......if I had to stay at this Medium top and 14 bottom, heck I would be excited....as long as I never go UP! Does yalls scale go up when you miss your protein? Mine sure does...then THAT scares me when I see that, then I do overkill with my liquid protein a few days and it goes back down but man I fear it stopping or going back up...I actually have nightmares about it! I hear its time for our "head-games" to start...so we really need to talk thru our emotions ladies.... Im so proud for each of you........are you all enjoying being on "display"? For me its nice but gets old everyone watching what you are wearing all the time...like today...I did not want to wash my hair this morning and not many people are working this week anyway so I didnt well now its in a ponytail and someone just told me I look tired....I mean....geezzz I dont feel like trying to look great every day ya know...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views