What did you eat for thanksgiving?

cowangel
on 11/25/06 5:19 am - Grovetown, GA
I went to Atlanta to my Sister n Laws but took my protein drink, cheese sticks and soy crisps.. I didn't even try anything.. I was too scared it would make me sick... Turkey makes me really sick and it's very painful for me.. All the other stuff was either greasy or really heavy or sweet....
CsernaRN
on 11/25/06 9:15 am
I tried turkey, but after only two bites it felt like eating thumb tacks. I have problems with chicken too. This was the first thanksgiving that I have ever lost weight! Down 3 pounds this week! 343 today, praying to have full 100 lbs off by my four month mark on 12/15! Only 13 lbs to go! I did sample a cheese ball, then looked at the calories 100 per 2 tablespoons! Good grief that just seems like a lot. I am still afraid of food too. Afraid of failing "again" is probably the worst fear I have right now.
cowangel
on 11/27/06 8:53 am - Grovetown, GA
Gosh, 87 pounds that's terrific... Congrats.. I'm right at 80... down to 259 so really 79 pounds ... I'm not glad you all are having prob with chicken /turkey but glad to know i'm not the only one... I guess it's just too dry... I even tried cooking in a pressure cooker to no avail....
Sonja A.
on 11/25/06 9:51 am - VA BEACH, VA
I was scare to eat also. :-i I had two strains of turkey, 1 teaspoon of stuffin and 1 teaspoon of yams. I was full. I had a time getting my water in also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views