3 month check up!

LEAH W.
on 11/23/06 11:21 pm - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
I went to my 3 month check up on Wednesday and I'm down 56 pounds! I started out at 285 and now I am 229. This has been really exciting. The nurse is very pleased with my eating habbits and my weight loss. I Have a great deal of blood work that I need to have done so I will get that done soon and hope that things are okay! I hope I can be close to 200 by the new year!
Jan C.
on 11/24/06 7:06 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
I havent had my 3 month check up yet since Dr. wasnt able to take anymore appts in November so it will be Dec 19th before i go back to see him but as of now at 3 months i have lost 54 pounds. down from 258 to 204 whooo hooo. amazing. down from a size 22 to a size 12 and still droping. I hope you make your goal of 200 by the new year. just keep on doing all you are suppose to do and im sure it will happen or at least get really close. Isnt this weight loss surgery amazing? Jan
LEAH W.
on 11/25/06 7:09 am - MCKEES ROCKS, PA
Wow! Congrats on your weight loss! This journey is awesome! And by looking around this board it looks as if we're all doing very well!
Pam P.
on 11/28/06 2:49 am - LaGrange, GA
Congrats on a great followup! Mine was good too...still havent heard anything about my blood yet...guess the holidays slowed that up. I was 190......man I wanted to be in the 180's........that darn scale will NOT let me see a 180 number yet! CONGRATS LADIES
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views