3months out

Jan C.
on 11/20/06 10:18 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
I was 3 months out on the 14th but went to pcp today and have lost 55 pounds since before surgery. I am now down into size 12s. It has been at least 20 years since i was in 12s. Oh my gosh. how exciting is this trip we are on. If i would get back to exercising i would probably lose more faster but cant seem to make myself even walk lately. dont know what that is all about. getting the winter depression that seems to come on me every year. I hate it. need to get some of those sun light bulbs i guess. lol I think mine is more that i cant get outside and plant things than anything tho. I am a fanatic gardener. lol Jan
ohiostar
on 11/21/06 2:52 am - Lancaster, OH
Congrrats. Doesn't seem possible that we are 3 months out does it. What a wonderful journey. I'm having trouble with getting myself motivated to exercise also. Dianna
cowangel
on 11/21/06 10:32 am - Grovetown, GA
Me too, Jan.. not into walking or anything.. I did walk sunday and did 20 mins on m y gazelle tonight, had a little stomach upset after I ate my egg, I've lost 76 pounds and my three month anniv is tomorrow whoohoo
Pam P.
on 11/28/06 3:00 am - LaGrange, GA
Jan that is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you! 55 pounds is AMAZING! and size 12's are even better huh?! I almost fainted this past weekend when I was able to purchase a 12! Im with you.............19 years since that has happened! We are all so blessed! and yep I think that winter depression i****ting me too...Im kinda in a funk lately excited about shrinking....not too excited about always being on display with people...but blessed that everyone around me supports my journey...they are all just simply amazed and tell me DAILY...lol I shouldnt complain about that huh? ok ladies so we all are getting slack on our exercise...we need to start supporting each other to get us out of this funk we are in..........lets do it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views